Dear friends and guests!
Your safety and health is very important to us. So that you can experience unique vacation moments without worries as before, we inform you here about our comprehensive measures and safety precautions.
GOOD TO KNOW
No more test, vaccination or recovery need to be shown for staying in hotels. No registration is required for entry into Italy.
SAFE VACATION ENJOYMENT
- Wearing masks and keeping a minimum distance of 1 meter is mandatory in the hotel. We ask to respect the current distance rules and face masks- regulations to other guests.
- Pre-check-in: Check-in can be done conveniently from home without any paperwork. Simply send us a photo of an ID card or Passport by email. We look forward to your arrival! When the time comes, we will welcome you with the minimum distance, but with a warm smile.
- The hotel is equipped with sufficient disinfection dispensers.
- Your room will be completely cleaned & disinfected before your arrival and after your departure.
- Our staff wears a face mask and cleans the hands regularly. In the kitchen everything is lovingly prepared with the utmost care as always.
- The buffet area is open on a regular basis: There it is mandatory by law to wear a face mask and disinfect the hands every time.
- You can enjoy breakfast and dinner comfortably at your table without a face mask.
- Access is only permitted with a Green pass.
- Our outdoor pool, indoor pool and relax rooms can be opened to our guests provided that the minimum distance is observed (1meter). Corona viruses cannot survive in the chlorine water of the swimming pool.
- The saunas are open: The heat in the sauna and the hot steam in the steam bath do not allow the virus to be transmitted.
- Disinfectants are available for the loungers in our relaxation rooms.
- Our wellness area is only available to hotel guests, we do not offer a 'day spa'for non-hotel-guests.
- Massages: In order to guarantee you maximum protection during treatments and massages, both masseur and guest wear a face mask
If you have any questions about the current situation, reservation modalities or other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you again soon or getting to know you!
Your family Peskoller- Siessl and the Waldhof- Team
These informations are continuously adapted to the statutory measures.
Status: May 3, 2022
Coronavirus in South Tyrol - the current situation