Dear friends and guests!
Your safety and health is very important to us. So that you can experience unique vacation moments without worries as before, we inform you here about our comprehensive measures and safety precautions.
SAFE VACATION ENJOYMENT
- Pre-check-in: Check-in can be done conveniently from home without any paperwork. Simply send us a photo of an ID card or Passport by email. We look forward to your arrival! When the time comes, we will welcome you with the minimum distance, but with a warm smile.
- The distance rule of 1 meter applies in the hotel and the surrounding area.
- Masks are mandatory in enclosed common areas (for example hotel lobby, elevators, hallways), regardless of the interpersonal distance from other people. We ask to respect the current distance rules and face masks- regulations to other guests.
- Several times a day, all relevant surfaces in public areas are disinfected and cleaned.
- All of our employees are tested for temperature (daily).
- No distance rules apply to people from the same room/ family.
- The hotel is equipped with sufficient disinfection dispensers.
- Your room will be completely cleaned & disinfected before your arrival and after your departure.
- Our staff wears a face mask and cleans the hands regularly. In the kitchen everything is lovingly prepared with the utmost care as always.
- The buffet area is open on a regular basis: There it is mandatory by law to wear a face mask and disinfect the hands every time.
- You can enjoy breakfast and dinner comfortably at your table without a face mask.
- Our tables are arranged so that the safety distance of one meter from your table neighbor can be guaranteed.
- Our outdoor pool, indoor pool and relax rooms can be opened to our guests provided that the minimum distance is observed (1meter). Corona viruses cannot survive in the chlorine water of the swimming pool.
- The saunas are open: The number of people per sauna session is limited in order to be able to guarantee the prescribed minimum distance. The heat in the sauna and the hot steam in the steam bath do not allow the virus to be transmitted.
- Disinfectants are available for the loungers in our relaxation rooms.
- Our wellness area is only available to hotel guests, we do not offer a 'day spa'for non-hotel-guests.
- Massages: In order to guarantee you maximum protection during treatments and massages, both masseur and guest wear a face mask.
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY
Due to the current situation we have adjusted our cancellation conditions! So you can plan your vacation without worries! Bookings can be cancelled or rebooked free of charge up to 10 days before arrival. Cancellation is also possible free of charge at any time in the following cases:
- Border closure
- Quarantine before or after an Italy- holiday
- Positive Corona- test result
If you have already paid a deposit, it will be converted into a holiday voucher, which can be redeemed at any later time.
These conditions are only valid for direct bookings.
If you have any questions about the current situation, reservation modalities or other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you again soon or getting to know you!
Your family Peskoller- Siessl and the Waldhof- Team
These informations are continuously adapted to the statutory measures.
Status: June 15 2021
Coronavirus in South Tyrol - the current situation