Dear friends and guests!
Your safety and health is very important to us. So that you can experience unique vacation moments without worries as before, we inform you here about our comprehensive measures and safety precautions.
GOOD TO KNOW
No more test, vaccination or recovery need to be shown for staying in hotels. No registration is required for entry into Italy.
SAFE VACATION ENJOYMENT
- Pre-check-in: Check-in can be done conveniently from home
without any paperwork. Simply send us a photo of an ID card or Passport
by email. We look forward to your arrival! When the time comes, we will
welcome you with the minimum distance, but with a warm smile.
- The hotel is equipped with sufficient disinfection dispensers.
- Your room will be completely cleaned & disinfected before your arrival and after your departure.
- Access is only permitted with a Green pass.
- Our outdoor pool, indoor pool and relax rooms can be opened to our
guests provided that the minimum distance is observed (1meter). Corona
viruses cannot survive in the chlorine water of the swimming pool.
- The saunas are open: The heat in the sauna and the hot steam in the steam bath do not allow the virus to be transmitted.
- Disinfectants are available for the loungers in our relaxation rooms.
- Our wellness area is only available to hotel guests, we do not offer a 'day spa'for non-hotel-guests.
If you have any questions about the current situation, reservation modalities or other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you again soon or getting to know you!
Your family Peskoller- Siessl and the Waldhof- Team
These informations are continuously adapted to the statutory measures.
Status: July 22, 2022
Coronavirus in South Tyrol - the current situation